Aims and Scope
Asian Journal of Mathematical Sciences (AJMS) is having E-ISSN: 2581-3463, quarterly international journal, being published in the months of March, June, September and December by BRNSS Publication Hub, Mandsaur. It is an academic, online, open access, peer reviewed international journal. The aim of the journal is to:
- Disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Pure and applied Mathematical Sciences.
- Dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- Impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
Asian Journal of Mathematical Sciences (AJMS) covers topic of all Pure and applied Mathematical Science branches. The main topic includes but not limited to:
Applied Mathematics and Modeling:
- Computational Methods,
- Ordinary and partial Differential Equations,
- Mathematical Modeling and Optimization,
- Probability and Statistics Applications,
- Operations research,
- Model selection,
- Bio Mathematics,
- Data Analysis and related topics.
- Mathematical Finance,
- Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations,
- Stochastic Analysis and Modeling.
Analysis and Its Applications:
- Approximation Theory and Its Applications,
- Ergodic Theory,
- Sequence Spaces and Summability,
- Fixed Point Theory,
- Functional Analysis and Its Applications and related topics.
Applied Algebra and Its Applications:
- Information Theory and Error Correcting Codes,
- Combinatorics and Its Applications,
- Cellular Automata,
- Fuzzy and Its Applications,
- Computational Algebra,
- Computational Group Theory and related topics
Geometry and Its Applications:
- Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications,
- Differential Geometry,
- Kinematics and related topics
Algebraic Statistics and Its Applications:
- Algebraic statistics and its applications
Algebraic Topology and Its Applications:
- Algebraic Topology and Its Applications,
- Knot Theory and related topics
Pure and Applied Mathematics and its Applications:
- Health Science,
- Earth Science,
- Social Sciences,
- Industrial research,
- Computer Science,
- Agriculture and Forestry,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Natural Sciences,
- Political Sciences.
The journal welcomes papers in the following categories: Review articles, Research articles, and Short research reports, Case reports etc.